Family Medicine Residency Program Director in Wisconsin
Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking a program director - family medicine physician to join Prevea Health in Wisconsin.
- Dually accredited for allopathic and osteopathic medicine
- Well established residency since 1974, with more than 200 graduates
- Join five family physician faculty and a behavioral therapist who offer a full-spectrum family practice
- Located in a state-of-the-art facility, the residency program is just minutes from the local hospitals
- Single specialty 5-5-5 program
- Work in partnership with a hospital system, HSHS, with specialized physician support
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Ability to expand specialty areas of interest in your practice
- Ideal candidates will bring at least five (5) years of participation in an ACGME-accredited Family Medicine Residency Program
- Possess at least three (3) years of GME administrative experience
- Have an in-depth understanding of regulatory and accreditation systems involved in GME
- Proven track record working with multiple stakeholders
Eau Claire, located in northwestern Wisconsin about 85 miles east of Minneapolis-St. Paul, was incorporated in 1872 and currently has a population of over 65,000. The community has a diverse and expanding economic base in manufacturing, information technologies, health care and retail trade. The city is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Chippewa Valley Technical College and Immanuel Lutheran College.