Family Medicine Residency Faculty Position: Enjoy An Incredible Work Environment
A recognized leader in a variety of specialties, our organization is seeking a board-certified family medicine physician for a faculty position in an elite 650-bed medical center that offers a wide range of services, from primary care to neonatology to sophisticated cardiology. Our well-rounded medical program currently comprises more than 400 physicians who support our training program and are proactive in providing personalized instruction. With a low faculty turnover rate and tremendous support provided by the hospital administration and medical staff, our organization was named by Forbes as one of the top 50 places to work in Georgia.
- We offer competitive compensation and a remarkable benefits package.
- The qualified candidate will enjoy a healthy quality of life as a result of a Monday–Friday 40-hour work week with no call and residents enjoy the no breaking of “duty hours.”
- Our residents are a close-knit group who work collaboratively with one another and enjoy a strong team environment with our faculty.
- We offer exceptional curriculum for our residents, as evident in our 100% board passing rate.
- Our community-based teaching program is fully funded by the hospital and offers residents incredible opportunities for hands-on learning in a variety of cases.
OPPORTUNITY FOR EXCEPTIONAL WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Located less than two hours from Tallahassee, our riverfront community in a historic region of Georgia is filled with opportunity as well as events and attractions perfect for individuals and families alike. Whether you are seeking outdoor adventure, the arts, shopping, dining, or simply a warm and inviting community, we have it all!
- As a resident of our community, you’ll benefit from a variety of affordable housing options and a cost of living more than 21% lower than the national average.
- Our city is less than three hours from Atlanta, allowing you to easily access its big-city amenities, including professional sporting events.
- With a moderate climate year-round and an abundance of parks, creeks, rivers, lakes, and golf courses, our town is an ideal place for the outdoor enthusiast.
U.S. NEWS RANKS GEORGIA #9 IN BEST STATES FOR FISCAL STABILITY AND #11 IN BEST STATES FOR ECONOMY
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact David King at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 826-1217 and reference RPD-103295
More search results
Family Medicine Full Time Faculty
Heritage Valley Health System
Sioux Falls Family Medicine Residency Faculty
Sioux Falls Family Medicine Residency
Family Medicine Osteopathic Faculty Opportunity
Family Medicine Physician Faculty Researcher with…
FM Faculty - Osteopathic Training Track in Pennsy…