Family Medicine GME - Assistant Program Director
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC-Gainesville) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 900+ members. NGMC-Braselton opened in 2015 as a 125-bed hospital and is growing into a 300-400 bed facility. NGMC-Barrow (56 beds) joined our family in January of 2017.
NGMC is currently recruiting Board Certified Family Medicine Physicians to join our GME program, located in Gainesville.
- Ground floor opportunity to help develop and create a new Family Medicine GME Program
- Brand new facilities with state of the art educational technologies
- Incredible community and state support for the program
Education (or equivalent years of experience):
- Graduation from accredited allopathic (MD) or osteopathic (DO) medical School
- Completion of an ACME- accredited residency program in an acceptable specialty area
Experience (or equivalent education):
The Core Faculty must have requisite specialty expertise and documented educational and clinical experience acceptable to the Review committee, which includes:
- Active clinical participation in Family Medicine; preferable to have educational and clinical experience as a member of a Family Medicine residency program prior to appointment
- Devote sufficient time to the educational program to fulfill their supervisory and teaching responsibilities
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the education of residents
- Administer and maintain an educational environment conducive to educating residents in each of the ACGME competency areas
- Current certification by ABMS specialty board from the core specialty and any subspecialty boards as require by the ACGME, Equivalent educational qualifications may be acceptable by the FM Review Committee of the ACGME.
More search results
Family Medicine Full Time Faculty
Heritage Valley Health System
An Exciting Opportunity for Family Medicine in th…
San Juan Regional Medical Center
Program Director for New Family Medicine Rural Re…
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Family Medicine Residency Faculty Position: Enjoy…