Family Medicine Osteopathic Faculty Opportunity
Reading Hospital is a not-for-profit leading regional health system committed to advancing health and transforming lives of the people we serve. Through physician and staff commitment, we have established a culture of collaboration, professionalism, transparency and responsibility that allows us to deliver high-quality care through evidence-based medicine. Established as The Reading Dispensary in 1867, the 750+ bed Reading Hospital has since expanded into a leader in tertiary care for this region of Pennsylvania. As an Academic teaching hospital, residencies include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Osteopathy, Podiatry, and Pharmacy.
We seek a Board Certified Osteopathic Family Medicine physician to join our Family Medicine Faculty and become part of our well-established, well-respected Family Medicine Residency Program. Position will provide teaching support for our Family Medicine Residents. Broad based Family Medicine inpatient and outpatient clinical skills required.
- 18-24 Residents per Cohort
- Private outpatient sessions (2 half days per week) with the rest of the time spent precepting or dedicated administrative time
- NCQA Recognized Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Fully Accredited ACGME FM Residency
- Fully Accredited FM Osteopathic Residency
- Approximately 1:6 weekends rounding (all others off).
- Experience BC Osteopathic Family Medicine
- OMM skills and teaching experience a plus.
- Individual interests (i.e. sports medicine) encouraged.
***New graduates are also encouraged to apply***
More search results
Family Medicine Physician/Core Faculty Member
Erie Family Health Centers
Family Medicine Full Time Faculty
Heritage Valley Health System
Family Medicine Residency Faculty Position: Enjoy…
Sioux Falls Family Medicine Residency Faculty
Sioux Falls Family Medicine Residency
Family Medicine Physician Faculty Researcher with…