HealthCare Partners (HCP) is looking for Primary Care Physicians to join our team throughout Clark and Nye Counties. HCP practices a Total Care Model which incorporates an entire network of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
HealthCare Partners offers a comprehensive range of primary care services including opportunities in our senior focused MyGeneration Clinics, and our Traditional clinics treating newborns through adulthood. We provide our clinicians with competitive compensation packages, incentives based on quality, and excellent benefits. Invest in your career and personal growth through our leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits including charitable sponsorships and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you! Contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, directly at (702) 466-9289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opportunities in Summerlin, Henderson, N. Las Vegas, Pahrump and Mesquite
- Flexible Schedules – 4/10’s and 3/12’s available
- No Call
- Reasonable Daily Census – 2 patients per hour in Senior Focused Clinic; 3-4 patients per hour in Traditional Clinics
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- ACLS / PALS certifications
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Clinician(s)