Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our extraordinary team of collegial physicians and practice progressive medicine in a vibrant town just outside a bustling university city.
- Central Iowa’s largest multi-specialty clinic
- Physician owned and governed
- Large, established referral network
- Potential for part-time, 2.5-3 day workweek
- Call 1:14 (phone only)
- Loan forgiveness available
- One of the least litigious states in the nation
- “#1 Best State to Practice Medicine” – WalletHub
Situated only 10 minutes north of Ames, Story City offers the benefits of both small-town charm and easy access to big-city amenities. Enroll your children in one of the country’s highest-rated school systems and take part in a range of family-friendly cultural events and activities. Work in this welcoming community and enjoy the Midwest at its finest.
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.