Family Medicine Core Faculty Physician
- Mayo Clinic
- Jacksonville, FL
- Job type
Heal the sick, advance the science, share the knowledge.
The Family Medicine department in Jacksonville, Florida, is seeking a board certified Family Medicine physician to join the practice. A physician wishing to join the Family Medicine Residency as a core faculty member is preferred, but not required.
- Outpatient practice – See approximately 18 patients per day
- Hospital coverage – core faculty rotation is 1:10, a week at a time
- No night call
- No OB
- Up to 10% of time can be spent doing research
- Core faculty will spend 60% of their time teaching and 40% of their time in patient care
- 5 years of experience
- Experience teaching residents
- Publication experience
- Desire to step into a leadership position in the future
Mayo Clinic is ranked No. 1 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report (2018-2019 Best Hospitals). Our multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care. We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 3,800 physicians and scientists across all locations working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education.
CLICK HERE to apply online and learn more about Mayo Clinic and the vast array of opportunities that await you.
©2019 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. Post offer/pre-employment drug screening is required. Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).