- Banner University Medical Center – Tucson (BUMC-T)
- Salary Not Disclosed
- Job type
- Salary not disclosed
Banner University Medical Center – Tucson, AZ
Excellent opportunity for Family Medicine physicians with demonstrated ability and desire for teaching to join our clinical faculty team with Banner University Medical Center in Tucson. Physician hired will have a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona consistent with the candidate's credentials. Willingness to teach and provide direct patient care in an ambulatory setting is required. Special interest in geriatrics, musculoskeletal care, or addiction medicine preferred, but not required. Opportunities for teaching in the college of medicine are also available. All positions include dedicated time for administrative duties.
- Positions available that focus on Addiction Medicine, Musculoskeletal or Geriatrics
- Hospitalist (open to blend with OP)
- Academic Faculty (FM Residency)
- Family Medicine Residency Program Director
**LOAN REPAYMENT AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED POSITIONS**
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine
- Positions open to experienced physicians and new grads
- Chief Residents with demonstrated leadership skills are encouraged to apply
- Work and call schedule will vary with scope of practice
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals, six long term care centers and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western and Midwestern states.
Banner Health’s Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Paid CME days plus allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call Tiffany Lewis, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4578. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.