Family Medicine Faculty Physician
- UPMC Pinnacle
- Faculty, Family Physician
- Job type
- Salary not disclosed
Family Medicine Faculty Physician Opportunities in South Central PA
UPMC Pinnacle is seeking a full-time faculty member to join our teaching staff in Lancaster, Pa. The UPMC Pinnacle Family Physician Residency is a three-year community-based program, located in the College Avenue Family Practice, a newly renovated suite within the Medical Arts Building, in Lancaster. This is an opportunity for a full-time faculty member to join our teaching staff and help us to grow our program and attain ACGME status.
Details about the position:
- Currently nine slot program, moving to 12 slot
- Current AOA certification, ACGME certification in process
- 60% academic and 40% clinical time
- Three days each week working with residents, two days each week practicing
- Clinical time can be spent in any specialty, with the exception of OB
- Flexible clinical schedule
- Systemwide Epic EMR
- Must be board-certified in family medicine, can be MD or DO
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation allowance
- UPMCPinnacle.com/Providers and click on “Current Physician Opportunities.”
For the latest information on physician opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact our recruiter:
Jaci Caralle, FASPR
About Lancaster County, Pa.
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and unique dining and shopping experiences
- Outdoor activities including biking, hiking, lake/river activities, Amish buggy rides and beautiful countryside views
- Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. The more than 17 school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live”, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/9nm9jmnndvp2jsbv