Family Medicine Teaching Opportunity in Columbus, OH
- Mount Carmel Health System
- Faculty, Family Physician
- Job type
- Salary not disclosed
Family Medicine Teaching Opportunity – Columbus, OH
Mount Carmel, one of the largest health care systems in central Ohio, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our ACGME-accredited Family Medicine Program.
Do you have a passion for teaching? Join a team of 6 full-time faculty and 5 part-time assistant faculty, offering an excellent training platform for inpatient care, outpatient practice experience, newborn care, OB, adolescent medicine and sports medicine, resident and student education. Opportunity exists to teach in the inpatient setting only, outpatient only or in both settings.
Why Mount Carmel?
- Inpatient and outpatient residency training on the Mount Carmel St. Ann's campus – a regional health center in Westerville, Ohio, a vibrant and growing suburb of Columbus. This location provides our Family Medicine residents with an unopposed learning environment.
- Faculty Development Fellowship training supported by Mount Carmel Graduate Medical Education.
- Institutional and program level research support of residents and faculty emphasizing a collaborative approach.
- Cutting-edge techniques to assist with resident feedback through direct observation via simulation, video precepting and regular electronic formative feedback.
- Recognized nationally as an innovator in resident education with representation on a national graduate medical education committee and the STFM Residency Accreditation Toolkit Task Force, as well as multiple presentations of our innovations at national conferences.
- State of the art simulation and clinical skills center with a monthly integrated simulation curriculum designed by our faculty.
For more information contact Tracie Ambler, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter, at 614-546-4913 or email@example.com
Not and H1B or J-1 opportunity.
More search results
Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series - Medic…
Innovative Faculty Opportunity
Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency
Internal Medicine / Family Medicine Physicians
University of Virginia Physicians Group
Instructor - Family Medicine, Knoxville
University of Tennessee
Vice Chair of Education w/an Asst/Assoc/Full Prof…
Indiana University School of Medicine