Seeking Clinical Faculty/Research - Director of Maternal and Child Health in Charlotte, NC
Atrium Health is seeking a broad spectrum Family Medicine Physician with OB experience to serve as the Director of Maternal and Child Health. Join our well-established practice located in our flagship hospital in the heart of Charlotte, NC.
• Join team of 18 physicians, 2 ACP's, behavioral medicine faculty & a robust research team
• Serve as Key Clinical Faculty for the ACGME-accredited Family Medicine Residency Program
• Assist the Program Director in teaching and administration of the training program
• Award winning programs for the clinical teaching of residents and medical students
• Prior faculty teaching experience, curriculum development, and evaluation of learners is highly desired
• Market competitive compensation package
As part of Atrium Health, you will be a key member of our care team. A team that honors each other's opinions and respects our physician's expertise. With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience.
Contact me for more information or to submit your CV for review!
More search results
Family Medicine Full Time Faculty
Heritage Valley Health System
An Exciting Opportunity for Family Medicine in th…
San Juan Regional Medical Center
Program Director for New Family Medicine Rural Re…
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Family Medicine Residency Faculty Position: Enjoy…