UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
The UPMC Pinnacle Family Physician Residency is a 3-year community-based program, located in the College Avenue Family Practice, in a newly renovated suite within the Medical Arts Building, in Lancaster. This is an opportunity for a full-time faculty member to join the teaching staff of our growing AOA and ACGME accredited program.
- Currently a 3-3-3 program, with plans to expand to 4-4-4
- Current AOA certification, in process of obtaining ACGME certification
- Candidates must be Family Medicine certified, can be MD or DO.
- Position is 60% academic (1100 hours required), 40% clinical
- 3 days a week is teaching/working with residents. 2 days a week, is time spent spent seeing patients in the practice setting.
- Clinical time can be spent in any specialty
- Flexibility regarding clinical schedule
- Epic EMR
- Competitive salary
- Loan repayment
- Relocation allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- Defined Contribution Plan with employer match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional allowance and CME time
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
About Lancaster county:
- Urban and rural areas
- Convenient and unique dining/shopping experience
- 17+ school districts. Private and charter school options
- Stable real estate market and employment
- Outdoor activities- biking, hiking, lake/river activities, Amish buggy rides, beautiful countryside views, and many more
More search results
Vice Chair for Clinical Services, Department of F…
UMass Memorial Health Care
FM Faculty - Osteopathic Training Track in Pennsy…
Faculty with York Hospital in Pennsylvania - $100…
Join established clinic at Cox Barton County Hosp…
Outpatient only clinic with large, established pa…