Seeking Family Medicine Faculty in NH's Capital City! Close proximity to White Mountains & Seacoast!
- NH Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency
- Concord and Hillsboro, NH Opportunities Available
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Employer Funded Pension
- Faculty, Family Physician
- New Hampshire
- Job type
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- $200,000 - $249,999 per yr / $96 - $120 per hr
Family Medicine Residency Faculty Openings
Seeking Family Medicine Physician to join the Faculty of a vibrant Community-Based Family Medicine Residency Program.
- DO YOU HAVE A LOVE FOR TEACHING?
- Join us at NH Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency in an 8-8-8 unopposed program.
- Our interdisciplinary Faculty including OBGYNs, Psychiatrist, Psychologists work together to create a high quality, welcoming environment for our patients.
The NH Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (NHDFMR) is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians for faculty positions. New faculty will join a team of 10 family physicians.
We are looking for candidates who would like to teach in a unique community family medicine residency. Faculty are responsible for outpatient clinical leadership, teaching residents and medical students and engaging in quality improvement. NHDFMR is an innovative program that trains doctors as highly competent, compassionate practitioners, who are leaders in health care delivery systems. You will be practicing in a progressive environment with team-based care in a medical home model. Our mission is to teach residents and care for the underserved populations in our area.
All faculty are employed by Concord Hospital and are part of the Concord Hospital Medical Group (CHMG). CHMG is comprised of over 260+ providers representing 25+ sub-specialties, in 28 locations in and around Concord.
Our mission at CHMG is to meet the health needs of individuals within the communities it serve. As a member of this group, would enjoy a collaborative work environment in an organization that is strongly committed to achieving your ideal work-life balance.
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
Generous compensation package
- Guaranteed base salary
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan
- Vacation plus Holidays and Personal Days
- Competitive CME allowance
- Up to $10K Quality and $10K Value-Based incentive potential
- Productivity compensation
- Starting & Retention Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
BE/BC Family Medicine Physician
NH Professional Licensure
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to:
CHMG’s Primary Care Recruiter