Faculty Family Medicine-Wausau, Wi-Up to $200,000 Student Loan Repayment!
The Aspirus Wausau Family Medicine Residency Program is seeking a Family Medicine Faculty member in our up-and-coming academic community:
- Flexible scheduling will allow you enough time for academics, administration and leadership activities
- Call: 1:5 for FM & OB weekdays. Weekends: 1:12 for FM & 1:6 for OB
- Epic EMR is used throughout the system
- Invaluable experiences and access to our unique patient populations in rural medicine, cardiac and medical intensive care, emergency medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics, and neonatal intensive care
- Work alongside experienced and new providers in our expanding clinics.
- Additional teaching opportunities include medical students from the Medical College of Wisconsin
- The Family Medicine Residency program in Wausau is a well established and long-standing three year residency program that offers a state-of-the-art facility for patient care, teaching, learning and community service and a 5-5-5 single specialty program with a full complement of resident physicians. In addition, we provide invaluable experiences in rural medicine, cardiac and medical intensive care, emergency medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics, and neonatal intensive care. We also partner with Aspirus Wausau Hospital, an award-winning, world class medical center. Recently, Aspirus was named by IBM Watson Health – formerly Truven Health Analytics – as one of the nation's 15 Top Health Systems.
- Using the latest medical technology the physicians and residents at Aspirus Wausau Family Medicine collaborate with area specialists to provide maternity and hospital care in addition to caring for infants, children and the elderly. The clinic providers also care for a number of special populations in partnership with the community such as Federally Qualified Health Center, county mental health facilities, and Family Counseling Services.
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including fishing water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis. For More Information, Visit https://www.wausauchamber.com/
More search results
Vice Chair for Clinical Services, Department of F…
UMass Memorial Health Care
FM Faculty - Osteopathic Training Track in Pennsy…
Faculty with York Hospital in Pennsylvania - $100…
Join established clinic at Cox Barton County Hosp…
Outpatient only clinic with large, established pa…