Family Medicine Core Faculty - Practice & Teach Near Madison, WI!
- Mercyhealth System
- Janesville, WI
- MGMA Competitive + Academic & Quality Incentives
- FM FAC - Janesville
- Faculty, Family Physician
- Job type
- Salary not disclosed
Mercyhealth is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system as a Core Faculty Member of our established and successful Residency Program in Janesville, Wisconsin!
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Full-time, Core Faculty opportunity with the Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program!
- Our Residency Program is a well-established, community-based program sponsored by Mercyhealth
- Physician will be responsible for medical student activities; Resident scholarly activities, teaching, and maintaining a Family Medicine Practice
- Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program is located at Mercy Clinic South in Janesville, just 30 miles south of Madison, WI
- Patients are admitted to Mercy Hospital & Trauma Center, a Level II Trauma Center located just four miles from the clinic
- Hospital campus includes 25 specialties and our Regional Neurosurgery Center, Regional Cardiology Center, Regional Cancer Center and Woman’s Health Center
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation model (based on MGMA)
- Academic & Quality Incentive bonuses
- Paid licensing/DEA/board certification
- Paid CME ($3,000 per year)
- Two professional associations per year and state medical society memberships
- Paid relocation (up to $10,000)
- Paid malpractice insurance & paid tail insurance
- Student loan repayment options
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life and retirement plans
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.