Permanent Family Medicine Faculty Physician Job in Hartford, CT - UCONN Health
The University of Connecticut (UConn) School of Medicine seeks Family Medicine physician for full-time faculty position as Assistant/Associate Professor. Asylum Hill Family Medicine Center (AHFMC) serves as the Department’s only residency and faculty ambulatory care practice. AHFMC is located in Hartford, CT directly across from Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, our inpatient teaching hospital. We are an accredited 7/7/7 Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Practice full-scope family medicine with OB privileges preferred.
- Teach, evaluate and administer structured experiences for residents and medical students through methods such as didactic lectures, small group seminars, precepting, and clinical bedside teaching on the inpatient service.
- Participate in ongoing quality improvement projects and faculty development activities.
- Work alongside a multi-disciplinary and experienced staff and faculty, including Behavioral Health providers, PharmD, and Medical Informatics experts.
- Full-time commitment includes night call and weekend rounding on a shared rotation.
- Interested candidates should possess exceptional patient care and teaching skills, with a commitment to academic medical student/resident education.
AHFMC is located in Hartford, CT, mid-way between New York City and Boston, and within commuting distance of New Haven.
UConn Health is a growing organization composed of the schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine; Graduate Programs in Biomedical Sciences, Public Health, and Clinical and Translational Research; the UConn John Dempsey Hospital; and the faculty practice. The University of Connecticut School of Medicine will be adding new faculty members over the next few years as part of an exciting new initiative (Bioscience Connecticut), which also includes a new state of the art patient care hospital tower, a new outpatient pavilion, renovation of research space, and expansion of the medical student class size.
UConn Health is an affirmative action employer, in addition to an EEO and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 161712 when responding.
More search results
Vice Chair for Clinical Services, Department of F…
UMass Memorial Health Care
FM Faculty - Osteopathic Training Track in Pennsy…
Faculty with York Hospital in Pennsylvania - $100…
Join established clinic at Cox Barton County Hosp…
Outpatient only clinic with large, established pa…