Academic Family Medicine Physician Job - LSUHSC School of Medicine
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (LSUHSC) Rural Family Medicine Residency program in Bogalusa, LA seeks board certified/board eligible family medicine physician for faculty appointment. The ideal candidate will have previous academic experience, though not required.
- Primary responsibilities include precepting the LSUHSC Rural Family Medicine Residency program. We are an institutionally sponsored, fully accredited program with 18 residents.
- Academic faculty appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor (non-tenure, clinical track); rank to be commensurate with physician's credentials and experience.
- Positions include an outpatient only option or a traditional inpatient/outpatient practice
- Inpatient responsibilities at Our Lady of Angels Hospital
- Bogalusa, Louisiana is located ninety minutes north of New Orleans with a population 13,000.
- An outdoor adventurist’s dream, you’ll experience a small-town feel with big-city conveniences!
- Beautiful communities like Covington and Mandeville, excellent schools, a low cost of living, and affordable housing make Bogalusa a wonderful place for your family to call home.
- Nicknamed the “Big Easy”, New Orleans is one of the world's most fascinating cities and home to a truly unique melting pot of culture and tradition with great food and music.
The LSUHSC School of Medicine in New Orleans encourages women and minority candidates to submit applications for this position. The School of Medicine does not participate in sponsoring faculty candidates for the Department of Health and Hospital’s Conrad 30 program. LSU Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 161959 when responding.