Academic Family Medicine
Washington Health System, a not-for-profit community hospital located in Washington PA, has an exceptional full-time position available immediately for a qualified Family Medicine physician. This clinical faculty position will be based out of our family medicine center located in Washington, PA (approximately 25 miles southwest of Pittsburgh, PA).
• Family Medicine (Board Certified)
• Full-time, permanent, hospital-employed position
• Clinical direct care & academic responsibilities with dually accredited Washington Health System FM Residency Program (3 year program with 21 total residents), assigned based on board certification and/or experience
• Coverage: Traditional inpatient & outpatient
• Call: 2-3 times/month, weekends every 6-8 weeks
• D.O. or M.D.
Health System Overview:
Employing more than 2,000+ highly trained medical professionals, Washington Health System provides health care services at more than 40 off-site locations throughout three counties. In addition, Washington Health System has diagnostic centers, outpatient care facilities, the Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center, Greenbriar Treatment Center, Center for Recovery and Wellness and hospice care, all seamlessly working together to provide excellent patient and family centered care.
Our goal at Washington Health System is to provide the community with an integrated healthcare system centered around patients and families that is comprised of leading medical experts, advanced technology and innovative procedures. We focus on streamlined processes set to improve patient care communication and coordination between our hospital, physicians, programs, services and practices so that we can obtain better patient outcomes while delivering the best possible care and experience.