Program Director – Family Medicine Residency
Description: Program Director – Family Medicine Residency
Central Washington Family Residency, a family medicine program with a strong 25-year history, is welcoming applications for the Program Director position. With only 2 directors over its successful lifespan, the program has built strong continuity and enjoys a sterling reputation in the medical community.
The parent organization, Community Health of Central Washington is dedicated to its mission of service and education. The ideal candidate will possess a strong commitment to increasing primary care access in underserved areas. This opportunity is unique in many respects and we invite you to contact us for a full packet of information.
As Program Director, your responsibilities would include
- Leading the planning, implementation and evaluation of all teaching and administrative activities of the residency program.
- Supervising the faculty of the program.
- Coordinating strategic planning for the program and working with the Board of Directors to establish and reach goals and objectives.
- Maintaining continuous compliance with residency program requirements set by the ACGME.
- Integrating the work of the residency program to assure fulfillment of CHCW’s mission.
- Participating in recruiting faculty and residents, as well as evaluating the performance of faculty and residents.
- Additional duties, as described in the official Job Description.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must be a licensed physician, board certified in Family Medicine by the ABFM or ABOFM.
- A minimum of five years of clinical experience in family medicine, with at least two years as a core faculty member in an ACGME- or AOA-accredited family medicine residency program.
- Requisite specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative experience acceptable to the review committee.
- Demonstrated success in leadership and management.
- Evidence of scholarly activity is desirable.
Community Health of Central Washington provides a generous and comprehensive benefits package, together with salary. Benefits include
- Fully covered medical, vision and dental insurance
- PTO, EIT, 8 paid holidays and CME time and budget
- 401k with company contributions
- Professional insurance, licensing and professional memberships
- Additional benefits
If you believe this position is a match for you, we invite you to learn more about us by watching these videos: CWFM Residency Video, CHCW Introduction, and by exploring our website here: http://cwfmr.org/
Or contact us for a full packet of information.
Applications, CVs and inquiries are being handled by Julie Finley in our Recruiting department. firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-833-8797 during business hours, Pacific Time.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Community Health of Central Washington and Central Washington Family Medicine Residency.
Providing quality healthcare through s