- ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital
- Family Physician
- Job type
- Full-Time, Residency
- Salary not disclosed
Academic Family Medicine Physician
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is looking for experienced academic Family Medicine Physician to join our 6-6-6 Family Medicine Residency. The program is affiliated with the University of Toledo at ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital in Monroe, Michigan.
New physician will be part time clinical practice to help build a patient base for the residency. Time will also be dedicated to academic responsibilities. The faculty physician will work closely with the Program Director to coordinate and oversee all activities related to the development of the residency infrastructure, including curriculum development and the recruitment of residents. The ideal candidate will additionally have interest/publications in research and have some teaching and clinical practice experience and Board Certified by ABFM.
- Time will be 70% teaching/admin and 30% clinical with some inpatient services.
- Appointment of this position is subject to approval by the Graduate Medical Education Committee for a minimum of three years for continuity of leadership and program stability.
- Community-based, unopposed residency in a progressive and financially sound community hospital.
- Must have excellent communication, discretion, and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with physicians, leaders, faculty and residents and all levels in writing and verbally.
Jackie Van Kirk
More search results
Delivering Family Physician and Residency Core Fa…
Erie Family Health Centers
Family Medicine Faculty Jobs in Olympia, WA
Provider Solutions + Development
FSU Family Medicine Residency Program at Winter H…
BayCare Medical Group
FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY FACULTY INPATIENT SERVI…
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern California)
FM Residency Program Director
Bayhealth Medical Center