Physician Leader - Maternal Child Health (Family Medicine)
Lead Prestigious Maternal Child Health Program
We are seeking a physician leader to direct the clinical and educational activities for our Maternal Child Health – Family Medicine (MCH – FM) program and to assume a lead role in providing and supervising outpatient and inpatient MCM – FM services.
About the Opportunity
- Practice full spectrum Family Medicine, including Obstetrics, at our Family Care Center Clinic (FCC) and Women & Infants Hospital
- Provide education and evaluation of residents and medical students
- Coordinate MCH-FM research
- Faculty appointment at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Competitive salary plus health, life, disability, occurrence malpractice and retirement
- 3-5 years’ experience in obstetrical environment
- Enthusiasm for teaching; curriculum design experience a plus
- ALSO® certification
We are affiliated with Care New England, a three-hospital health system serving Providence, Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts and with the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
Providence, RI offers the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city – and it’s just an hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City.