FSU Family Medicine Residency Program at Winter Haven Hospital
BayCare Medical Group is currently seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians for core faculty positions in our developing residency program in Winter Haven, Florida. In collaboration with the Florida State University College of Medicine, the primary mission and responsibility of the FSU Family Medicine Residency at Winter Haven Hospital and of its faculty is to provide a dynamic, professional learning environment, grounded in the concepts of life-long learning, teaching, quality improvement, evidence-based medicine, and scholarship. Our goal is to recruit and train the next generation of Family Physicians in Florida, Polk County, and the BayCare System. As such, the significant majority of the faculty and residency clinic’s efforts will be devoted to these pursuits.
- Opportunity to help develop a new Family Medicine Residency program (welcoming first residents in 2020)
- Call is shared with physician members of the entire family medicine department
- Noncompetitive, supportive environment
- OB and/or Adult inpatient privileges preferred
- Precept residents regularly in clinic
- Perform and precept many office procedures
- Play a significant role in curriculum building and resident career choice education
- Possess excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills. Strong computer skills and proficiency with electronic documentation is required.
- Competitive financial package includes salary, incentives and a comprehensive array of benefits.
More search results
Family Medicine Faculty
Hilo Medical Center
OB Faculty Carilion Clinic - Virginia Tech Carili…
Family Medicine Residency Program Director Jobs i…
Providence Health & Services
Delivering Family Physician and Residency Core Fa…
Erie Family Health Centers
Family Medicine Faculty Jobs in Olympia, WA
Provider Solutions + Development