FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY FACULTY INPATIENT SERVICE LEAD
- The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern California)
- Sacramento, California
- Job type
- Salary not disclosed
Leading the future of health care.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY
Faculty Inpatient Service Lead - Sacramento, California
This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician to be the Faculty Lead for the Family Medicine Inpatient Service at the new Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Valley Family Medicine Residency Program. We invite you to join a forward-thinking educational team, develop a patient-centered curriculum, and work in the country's most collaborative and innovative medical group.
Qualified candidates will have a current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of California or be able to be licensed in CA and in good standing with your current state medical board. Requires at least two years of clinical practice as a family medicine physician providing inpatient care to adult patients, current Board Certification by the American Board of Family Medicine and documentation supporting the quantity and acuity of clinical inpatient experience. Must have teaching experience after residency training to medical students, allied health professionals or resident physicians.
- Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
To learn more, please email your CV to Aileen.M.Ludlow@kp.org or call her at: (510) 625-5934. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Visit us at: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org
CONNECT WITH US:
More search results
Delivering Family Physician and Residency Core Fa…
Erie Family Health Centers
Family Medicine Faculty Jobs in Olympia, WA
Provider Solutions + Development
FSU Family Medicine Residency Program at Winter H…
BayCare Medical Group
Teach and Practice in Beautiful Southern Wisconsin
MRMC Family Medicine Residency Program Core Facul…