Teach and Practice in Beautiful Southern Wisconsin
- Janesville, Wisconsin, 30 minutes south of Madison
- Highly Competitive
- Job type
- Salary commensurate with experience
Mercyhealth is seeking a BC Family Medicine physician who has a love for teaching and who has the desire to work within a community-based program. Our residency program is a part of Mercyhealth, an award winning, fully integrated healthcare delivery system, approximately 30 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin.
- Our residency program is a well-established, unopposed, 7-7-7, community-based program sponsored by Mercyhealth;
- Physician will be responsible for resident scholarly activities and teaching and will maintain own practice base.
- The residency program is located at Mercy Clinic South in Janesville. Visit our website at: www.MercyFPRes.com.
- Patients are admitted to Mercy Hospital & Trauma Center, a Level II Trauma Center located just four miles from the residency. Hospital campus consists of over 25 physician specialties, Regional Neurosurgery Center, Regional Cardiology Center, Regional Cancer Center and Woman’s Health Center.
- Highly competitive compensation model;
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable;
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing; and
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parks. The community also offers live theatre and unique shopping and dining. Janesville is on the interstate corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
More search results
Vice Chair for Clinical Services, Department of F…
UMass Memorial Health Care
FM Faculty - Osteopathic Training Track in Pennsy…
Faculty with York Hospital in Pennsylvania - $100…
Join established clinic at Cox Barton County Hosp…
Outpatient only clinic with large, established pa…