Family Medicine Teaching Opportunity in Columbus, OH
- Mount Carmel Health System
- Faculty, Family Physician
- Job type
Family Medicine Teaching Opportunity – Columbus, OH
Mount Carmel, one of the largest health care systems in central Ohio, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our ACGME-accredited Family Medicine Program.
Do you have a passion for teaching? Join a team of 6 full-time faculty and 5 part-time assistant faculty, offering an excellent training platform for inpatient care, outpatient practice experience, newborn care, OB, adolescent medicine and sports medicine, resident and student education. Opportunity exists to teach in the inpatient setting only, outpatient only or in both settings.
Why Mount Carmel?
- Inpatient and outpatient residency training on the Mount Carmel St. Ann's campus – a regional health center in Westerville, Ohio, a vibrant and growing suburb of Columbus. This location provides our Family Medicine residents with an unopposed learning environment.
- Faculty Development Fellowship training supported by Mount Carmel Graduate Medical Education.
- Institutional and program level research support of residents and faculty emphasizing a collaborative approach.
- Cutting-edge techniques to assist with resident feedback through direct observation via simulation, video precepting and regular electronic formative feedback.
- Recognized nationally as an innovator in resident education with representation on a national graduate medical education committee and the STFM Residency Accreditation Toolkit Task Force, as well as multiple presentations of our innovations at national conferences.
- State of the art simulation and clinical skills center with a monthly integrated simulation curriculum designed by our faculty.
For more information contact Tracie Ambler, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter, at 614-546-4913 or email@example.com
Not and H1B or J-1 opportunity.
More search results
Family Medicine Physician
Rush University Medical Center
ACADEMIC FAMILY MEDICINE: CLINICAL FACULTY
Banner University Medical Center – Tucson (BUMC-T)
Expanding Program in Decatur, IL
Jordan Search Consultants
Assistant Professor to Associate Professor - Rese…
Saint Louis University - Dept of FM
Core Faculty for NEW Greer Community Family Medic…
Greenville Health System