- The University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita (KUSM- Wichita)
- Faculty, Family Physician
- Job type
- Salary not disclosed
The University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita (KUSM- Wichita) seeks family physician faculty for medical student and residency education.
- An average of 25% of KUSM – Wichita medical students enter family medicine residency positions each year.
- Top 10 ranking in GME outcomes for primary care, rural practice and HPSA practice (Academic Medicine 2013;88:1267–1280).
- Outstanding medical students, residents and faculty colleagues.
- KUSM-Wichita is recognized for outstanding clinical teaching.
- New medical school curriculum emphasizes small group problem-based learning and early clinical experiences.
- Campus expansion offers a wide variety of teaching opportunities.
- Excellent salary and benefit package with low cost-of-living.
To apply on-line:
Family Medicine Clerkship Director: https://jobs.kumc.edu/postings/22172
Medical Student Education Faculty: https://jobs.kumc.edu/postings/22171
Residency Faculty: https://jobs.kumc.edu/postings/19444
For more information, contact Rick Kellerman MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine, KUSM-Wichita, email@example.com or 316.293.2607. 1010 North Kansas, Wichita, KS, 67214.
KU Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
More search results
Teach and Practice in Beautiful Southern Wisconsin
MRMC Family Medicine Residency Program Core Facul…
Faculty Opportunity with the Virginia Tech Carili…
FM Residency Program Director
Bayhealth Medical Center
Director for Family Med Residency Program in the …
Appalachian Regional Medical Associates