Full-time BC Spanish speaking Family Physician with/without OB
Los Angeles, California - Dignity Health California Hospital Medical Center is seeking a full-time BC Spanish speaking family physician with/without OB to join a team of dedicated and compassionate teaching faculty in our Family Medicine Residency Program. Responsibilities include the opportunity to practice and teach outpatient Family Medicine with/without Obstetrics and full-scope inpatient care, supervision of residents, curriculum design, team physician duties at CHMC, and participation in scholarly endeavors. Experienced provider preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply. California medical licensure and DEA required. Salary commensurate with level of experience.
Dignity Health California Hospital Medical Center Family Medicine Program is located in downtown LA. We are an unopposed 8-8-8 accredited free standing community based program, with an academic affiliation with the University of California Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine. We also have a strong affiliation with our community-based partners, Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center.
To be successful in this position, you'll need to have the following:
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of California or able to be licensed in CA and in good standing with the licensed Medical Board
- Achieve and maintain Hospital medical staff membership and clinical privileges
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- At least two (2) years clinical practice as a family medicine physician (preferred)
- Residency trained and Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine (the ACGME accepts no other qualification for this position)
- Spanish language proficiency
- Obstetric practice experience (If OB desired)
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the Dignity Health California Health Care provider, who recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort, you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.
- CME Reimbursement
- 30 days of PTO/CME
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plans ( Employer Match)
- Flexible Spending Account
Dignity Health California Hospital Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Contact Derilyn Clark at 213-742-6345 or email CV to: Derilyn.Clark@dignityhealth.org
More search results
BOARD CERTIFIED FAMILY PHYSICIAN Assistant/Associ…
The Larner College of Medicine at The University of Vermont
Family Medicine Faculty Physician
University of Wisconsin/Aspirus Wausau Family Medicine Residency Program
OUTPATIENT FAMILY MEDICINE
BANNER UNIVERSITY MEDICAL GROUP
Full-time board certified Family Medicine physici…
Thomas Jefferson University
Assistant Professor/Medical Director/Assistant/As…
McGovern Medical School (formerly The University of Texas He