Family Medicine Physician
- Greater Chicagoland Area
- Family Physician
- Job type
- Full-Time, Part-Time
Join the over 50 Family Medicine MDs, DOs, FNPs, NPs and residents practicing full-scope Family Medicine at Erie Family Health Centers. Erie is a vibrant Federally Qualified Health Center providing high quality, evidenced-based medicine to a diverse patient population in need. All Erie sites qualify for the National Health Service Corp Loan Repayment program.
As a Family Physician at Erie you will have the opportunity to see patients of all ages in clinic, precept Family Medicine Residents at one of four Family Medicine Residency outpatient centers, attend on our Maternal Child Health (deliveries, postpartum and newborn care) and Family Medicine Service (adult care) inpatient teams at Swedish Covenant Hospital.
- Provide comprehensive primary health care to health center patients in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Act as primary health care provider within the scope of his/her primary care specialty (Family Medicine).
- Participate as member of interdisciplinary health care team.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Contribute toward the development of goals, objectives and Quality Improvement measures relevant to site, specialty/life cycle area or other annual action plan.
- Attend meetings when assigned
- MD or DO from accredited institution, licensed physician in Illinois
- Board Eligible/Certified in Family Medicine
- Federal DEA license, Illinois Physician's license
- Interest in and comfort with working with diverse patient population
- Knowledge of or interest in learning medical Spanish with the opportunity of re-imbursement for Spanish Language Immersion to be completed prior to Erie start date
More search results
OB Faculty Carilion Clinic - Virginia Tech Carili…
Primary Care Medical Director
Program Director of the Hawaii Island Family Medi…
Hilo Medical Center
Family Medicine Faculty
Hilo Medical Center
Family Medicine Residency Program Director Jobs i…
Providence Health & Services