Staff Physician - University of Miami Student Health
Position Summary: Provides primary care for students and others eligible for care at the Student Health Service. Supervises mid-level providers, residents, and medical students. Reports to the Student Health Service Director.
- Provides Primary Care services for students and other eligible for care at the Student Health Service.
- Serves as consultant and supervising physician to the other Health Service professional staff members, including Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Participates in on-going quality improvement programs.
- Participates in campus outreach programs including teaching and counseling individuals and groups on all matters relating to health, including substance abuse: alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.
- Provides health care education to staff as needed during weekly meetings and other interactions.
- Provides coverage during emergency situations including but not limited to hurricane duty.
- Medical Degree
- Completion of an approved internship and residency program
- State of Florida Medical License
- Board Certification or Eligible in a Primary Care Specialty
- Ability to complete UMMG credentialing process
- Primary Care experience, including office gynecology and orthopedics.
- Demonstrated ability to work with young adults and mid-level providers, and interest/experience in health prevention, education, and outreach programs.
Interested candidates may also email their CV directly to Student Health at firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Family Medicine Full Time Faculty
Heritage Valley Health System
An Exciting Opportunity for Family Medicine in th…
San Juan Regional Medical Center
Program Director for New Family Medicine Rural Re…
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Family Medicine Residency Faculty Position: Enjoy…