Staff Physician - University of Miami Student Health
Position Summary: Provides primary care for students and others eligible for care at the Student Health Service. Supervises mid-level providers, residents, and medical students. Reports to the Student Health Service Director.
- Provides Primary Care services for students and other eligible for care at the Student Health Service.
- Serves as consultant and supervising physician to the other Health Service professional staff members, including Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Participates in on-going quality improvement programs.
- Participates in campus outreach programs including teaching and counseling individuals and groups on all matters relating to health, including substance abuse: alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.
- Provides health care education to staff as needed during weekly meetings and other interactions.
- Provides coverage during emergency situations including but not limited to hurricane duty.
- Medical Degree
- Completion of an approved internship and residency program
- State of Florida Medical License
- Board Certification or Eligible in a Primary Care Specialty
- Ability to complete UMMG credentialing process
- Primary Care experience, including office gynecology and orthopedics.
- Demonstrated ability to work with young adults and mid-level providers, and interest/experience in health prevention, education, and outreach programs.
Interested candidates may also email their CV directly to Student Health at email@example.com
More search results
FM Residency Program Director
Bayhealth Medical Center
Director for Family Med Residency Program in the …
Appalachian Regional Medical Associates
Seeking Core Faculty for NEW Oconee / Clemson Fam…
Greenville Health System
Family Medicine Physician-Core Faculty
Faculty Opportunity with the Virginia Tech Carili…