- ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital
- Faculty, Family Physician
- Job type
- Salary not disclosed
Academic Family Medicine Physician
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is looking for experienced academic Family Medicine Physician to join our 6-6-6 Family Medicine Residency. The program is affiliated with the University of Toledo at ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital in Monroe, Michigan.
New physician will be part time clinical practice to help build a patient base for the residency. Time will also be dedicated to academic responsibilities. The faculty physician will work closely with the Program Director to coordinate and oversee all activities related to the development of the residency infrastructure, including curriculum development and the recruitment of residents. The ideal candidate will additionally have interest/publications in research and have some teaching and clinical practice experience and Board Certified by ABFM.
- Time will be 70% teaching/admin and 30% clinical with some inpatient services.
- Appointment of this position is subject to approval by the Graduate Medical Education Committee for a minimum of three years for continuity of leadership and program stability.
- Community-based, unopposed residency in a progressive and financially sound community hospital.
- Must have excellent communication, discretion, and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with physicians, leaders, faculty and residents and all levels in writing and verbally.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Director for Family Med Residency Program in the …
Appalachian Regional Medical Associates
Seeking Core Faculty for NEW Oconee / Clemson Fam…
Greenville Health System
Family Medicine Physician-Core Faculty
Faculty Opportunity with the Virginia Tech Carili…
Assistant/Associate Professor of Family and Commu…
Northeast Ohio Medical University