- St Elizabeth Family Medicine Residency
- Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati
- Job type
- Full-Time, Residency
- Salary not disclosed
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati, Ohio
Program Director - Family Medicine Residency
St Elizabeth Family Medicine Residency, a mature and well established residency program, is seeking a Program Director to begin in the summer of 2019. The successful candidate will begin as Associate Director from July 2019 until assuming the Program Director role in June of 2020. Our current Program Director is retiring in June of 2020 and we desire a one year overlap to provide for a smooth transition of this key leadership position.
Responsibilities include providing vision and direction for our residency program while maintaining ACGME and NCQA accreditation as well as meeting Joint Commission requirements. Our 8/8/8 program is growing to a 10/10/10 program in the next academic year and the successful candidate will guide our expansion. The position includes supervision of faculty, participation on the health system’s Medical Executive committee along with other system leadership roles while fostering collaboration within our system and with community partners. Weekly time is allocated for teaching and supervision of residents and medical students in our 515 bed inpatient facility and in our NCQA Level 3 PCMH office. Inpatient and outpatient skills are required. Direct clinical practice time may be up to 20%, and protected time for administrative, educational and scholarly activity is provided. Strong leadership abilities, compassion, integrity, vision, and enthusiasm are necessary in this high-level leadership role.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Family Medicine through the American Board of Family Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice and be eligible for a Kentucky license.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience, and five years as a core faculty member in an ACGME or American Osteopathic Association accredited Family Medicine residency program.
- Candidates must have strong team building, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Additional characteristics of qualified applicants include adaptability, creativity, as well as enthusiasm for teaching and quality patient care.
- The Program Director reports to the system Sr. Vice President/Chief Medical officer
Currently we have a gifted, diverse and experienced faculty. St Elizabeth Healthcare is the leading healthcare provider in northern Kentucky and is Mayo affiliated. Family Medicine is the dominant primary care specialty in our area and the sole residency program at St. Elizabeth. Our system will be the primary clinical site for University of Kentucky’s medical school expansion in Northern Kentucky. We offer an attractive compensation package and the opportunity to live and work in a lively, family-friendly, and culturally active setting. We are located 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio and exciting cultural, sporting, recreational and culinary options are readily available.
Send your letter of interest and CV to:
St. Elizabeth Healthcare Family Medicine Residency Program
413 South Loop Rd
Edgewood, KY 41017
Tel (859) 301-3808
Fax (859) 301-3987
More search results
Director for Family Med Residency Program in the …
Appalachian Regional Medical Associates
Seeking Core Faculty for NEW Oconee / Clemson Fam…
Greenville Health System
Family Medicine Physician-Core Faculty
Faculty Opportunity with the Virginia Tech Carili…
Assistant/Associate Professor of Family and Commu…
Northeast Ohio Medical University