Assistant Program Director and a Faculty Opportunity
Assistant Program Director and a Faculty Opportunity with ACGME-Accredited
Family Medicine Residency
Mercy Health St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital is recruiting for an Assistant Program Director and
a Faculty position. The program is a 4-4-4 program in Continued Accreditation status with ACGME.
1. Excellent Board passage rate 100% over the past 5 years.
2. Many program graduates remain local working as ambulatory FM, traditional FM physicians
3. Responsibilities include curriculum development, ongoing maintenance of program
accreditation, resident recruitment, scholarly activities, and patient care.
4. Clinical duties include: hospital rounds with a resident team, precepting all levels of
residents in the office, working with medical students, and direct patient care hours. Our
group covers the nursery two months of the year. Our group also participates at the local
Youngstown State University delivering care to students.
5. The salaried position is full time with comprehensive benefits. Time is divided 70%
6. The qualified physician will possess current board certification and be eligible for a license
7. Will consider recent graduates.
8. Affiliation with Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED).
9. Join 4 dedicated family medicine physicians along with 3 community preceptors and a
10. Continued faculty development available.
St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital is licensed for 550 short-term, 30 long term, and 60 newborn beds to provide comprehensive care to patients of all ages. We are a Level 1 Trauma Center and Primary
Stroke Center, equipped to handle the most serious emergencies and offer a full range of hospital services are available 24/7. The affiliated Family Medicine Practice site is located across from the hospital and sees high volumes and broad diversity of cases. Mercy Health, the sponsoring institution, is an integrated health system in the Mahoning Valley, which encompasses the Youngstown/Warren metropolitan area – Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties in Ohio. It is part of Mercy Health, which is headquartered in Cincinnati and is the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest Catholic health systems in the United States. Our residency is in Youngstown, Ohio, just an hour’s drive from Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Youngstown is at the center of the Mahoning Valley, with a population of 550,000. It’s a comfortable and inviting community with excellent schools and affordable housing, plus dozens of galleries, museums, performance venues and historic sites.
Mercy Health Physicians offers an extensive network of physicians and is the largest group in the
Mahoning Valley. Our team includes primary care physicians and a wide range of specialties.
More search results
Delivering Family Physician and Residency Core Fa…
Erie Family Health Centers
Family Medicine Faculty Jobs in Olympia, WA
Provider Solutions + Development
FSU Family Medicine Residency Program at Winter H…
BayCare Medical Group
FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY FACULTY INPATIENT SERVI…
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern California)
FM Residency Program Director
Bayhealth Medical Center