Physician Leader – Maternal Child Health-Family Medicine Program
Lead Prestigious Maternal Child Health Program
We welcome a physician leader to direct the clinical and educational activities for our Maternal Child Health – Family Medicine (MCH – FM) program. This includes a lead role in the provision and supervision of MCH/FM services at Women & Infants Hospital and a faculty appointment at the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
About the Opportunity
- Practice and supervise residents at the residency training site and Women & Infants Hospital
- Design curriculum as well as train and evaluate residents and medical students
- Coordinate MCH/FM scholarship
- Liaison between Family Medicine and the Women & Infants Hospital Department of Obstetrics
About the Department of Family Medicine
- Largest east coast Family Medicine residency
- Significant state-wide presence – having trained 2/3 of the practicing Family Medicine physicians
About Women & Infants Hospital
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology ranked 11th in the 2019 U.S. News and World Reports Best Medical Schools – Obstetrics and Gynecology Programs
- Free-standing women’s hospital with approximately 8500 births annually and southeastern New England’s premier health resource for newborns and women of all ages
We are affiliated with Care New England, a three-hospital health system serving Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts.
Care New England is based in Providence, RI, offering the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city – and it’s just an hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven, and three hours from New York City.
Contact Kathryn Schmahl at (401) 287-7175 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
More search results
Director for Family Med Residency Program in the …
Appalachian Regional Medical Associates
Seeking Core Faculty for NEW Oconee / Clemson Fam…
Greenville Health System
Family Medicine Physician-Core Faculty
Faculty Opportunity with the Virginia Tech Carili…
Assistant/Associate Professor of Family and Commu…
Northeast Ohio Medical University