Physician Leader – Maternal Child Health-Family Medicine Program
Lead Prestigious Maternal Child Health Program
We welcome a physician leader to direct the clinical and educational activities for our Maternal Child Health – Family Medicine (MCH – FM) program. This includes a lead role in the provision and supervision of MCH/FM services at Women & Infants Hospital and a faculty appointment at the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
About the Opportunity
- Practice and supervise residents at the residency training site and Women & Infants Hospital
- Design curriculum as well as train and evaluate residents and medical students
- Coordinate MCH/FM scholarship
- Liaison between Family Medicine and the Women & Infants Hospital Department of Obstetrics
About the Department of Family Medicine
- Largest east coast Family Medicine residency
- Significant state-wide presence – having trained 2/3 of the practicing Family Medicine physicians
About Women & Infants Hospital
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology ranked 11th in the 2019 U.S. News and World Reports Best Medical Schools – Obstetrics and Gynecology Programs
- Free-standing women’s hospital with approximately 8500 births annually and southeastern New England’s premier health resource for newborns and women of all ages
We are affiliated with Care New England, a three-hospital health system serving Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts.
Care New England is based in Providence, RI, offering the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city – and it’s just an hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven, and three hours from New York City.
Contact Kathryn Schmahl at (401) 287-7175 or email@example.com for more details.
More search results
Delivering Family Physician and Residency Core Fa…
Erie Family Health Centers
Family Medicine Faculty Jobs in Olympia, WA
Provider Solutions + Development
FSU Family Medicine Residency Program at Winter H…
BayCare Medical Group
FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY FACULTY INPATIENT SERVI…
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern California)
FM Residency Program Director
Bayhealth Medical Center