Mount Vernon, WA - Physician Faculty
- Skagit Regional Health, Graduate Medical Education Program, is looking for a Family Medicine with OB physician to join our rapidly growing Family Medicine Residency Program. You would be the first FM/OB Faculty, with plans of adding additional FM/OB faculty members in the future.
- 0.6 FTE dedicated to teaching our FM Residents, 0.4 FTE dedicated for faculty out-patient practice in our Family Medicine Residency Clinic.
- 1:5 FM/OB call
- Candidates must be board certified in Family Medicine
- Previous Faculty experience desired
- Benefits include competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
About Our Residency Program:
- Skagit Regional Health’s Family Medicine Residency program was established in 2012 and we currently have 12 Residents (4/4/4)
- We have ACGME and AOA- Accredited FM and IM residency Programs within SRH as a Sponsoring Institution
- We are members of the University of Washington Family Medicine Residency Network, and affiliated with PNWU College of Osteopathic Medicine and UW School of Medicine.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is a two hospital, 19 outpatient clinic integrated health system in Western Washington that employs over 150 providers. We are a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon and the neighboring communities that make up Skagit County have a combined population of over 120,000 so you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! You can enjoy one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or visit the national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- We are located in the scenic Puget Sound coastal region providing easy access to the North Cascade Mountains and San Juan Islands. Boating, fishing, hiking, biking, endless water sports, and mountain activities offer an amazing lifestyle right in your backyard!
- Located just 60 miles North of Seattle and 86 miles South of Vancouver, B.C., you are close enough to all the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural events
For more information, please send a copy of your CV to:
Christina Jones, Provider Recruitment Manager
Skagit Regional Health
More search results
Delivering Family Physician and Residency Core Fa…
Erie Family Health Centers
Family Medicine Faculty Jobs in Olympia, WA
Provider Solutions + Development
FSU Family Medicine Residency Program at Winter H…
BayCare Medical Group
FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY FACULTY INPATIENT SERVI…
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern California)
FM Residency Program Director
Bayhealth Medical Center