You may be considering Sustanon 250 to get some more testosterone in your system.
Sustanon 250 is usually used by bodybuilders and people that are doing testosterone replacement therapy, but it also has a variety of other uses.
The drug is very versatile and is one of the most reliable due to its extensive use in medical environments, and it has a ton of research backing it up.
Continue reading to learn more about Sustanon 250 and 5 things you need to know before buying any.
1. What is Sustanon 250?
Sustanon 250 is a steroid that combines various types of testosterone with different half-lives. The various half-lives make for a balanced release of testosterone over time.
Sustanon is made as an oily yellow substance and is used by way of injection.
The four types of testosterone used are:
- Testosterone propionate, half-life of 3 days
- Testosterone phenylpropionate, half-life of 4.5 days
- Testosterone isocaproate, half-life of 9 days
- Testosterone decanoate, half-life of 15 days
A standard Sustanon 250 dosage looks something like this:
- 30 mg Testosterone propionate
- 60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
- 60 mg Testosterone isocaproate
- 100 mg Testosterone decanoate
2. Sustanon Benefits
Sustanon is very popular because it provides several benefits that elevate strength gains and to treat problems that can result from a lack of testosterone.
It can help not only strength but also a variety of other problems:
- Accelerates the process of losing weight
- Provides more oxygen by producing more red blood cells
- Creates higher nitrogen retention rates to allow bodybuilders to put on more mass
- Produces higher protein production
- Activates quickly because it is injected
- Increases the rate of metabolism because of higher testosterone
- Has mostly controllable side effects
3. Sustanon Side Effects
Most of the side effects that Sustanon can provide are minor. While most of the side effects are controllable, you should still be aware of them before trying the substance.
Some of the side effects are:
- Itching/pain near the injection area
- Acne and oily skin
- Mood swings and depression
- Higher blood pressure
- Low or high libido
- Pain in the groin
- Fluid retention
Most of these can be countered by resorting to other measures. For example, acne and oily skin can be treated by thoroughly washing the skin. Itching and pain near the injection area can be treated by using an ointment.
4. Reasons to Use Sustanon
People resort to using Sustanon for a variety of reasons. The drug is one of the most popular because of its plethora of uses.
You may consider getting a Sustanon dosage for any one of these reasons:
- To gain strength
- To lose or gain weight
- To treat low testosterone
- To aid the female-to-male transition
Consider This Information Before Buying
You now know what exactly is Sustanon 250 and some of its benefits and side effects. Before buying, make sure you consider all of the above. Consult with a doctor to find out if it's something you should start taking.
If you have a serious reason to use Sustanon, it may be a good option for you.